lolabobs: (Default)
[personal profile] lolabobs
I hate my job. More and more every single day. I had to interview a man about (owning not making) animal pornography yesterday. Today I'm writing reports on offences that are too triggery to risk writing. I don't have enough time to do the work, I hate the work and I don't like the clients. Argh. Seriously though, screeds of animal pornography that he saw no wrong in whatsoever.

I clearly hate my job as much as the waitress who on Saturday responded to my request for a serviette with the comment "You should have got one from the till when you paid."

I spent yesterday in bed after the animal man gave me a migraine. I went back into work today. Do not underestimate how much of an achievement this was.

Also do not underestimate the fact that it is a (almost) week since I had to tidy my house for my work colleague to visit. She didn't visit by the by, but hey ho. But (almost) a WHOLE WEEK later and I have WASHED UP EVERY DAY and still have everything tidy. EVERYTHING IS TIDY.

This is a miracle of monstrous proportions.

I have a cat sitting on my feet. It is cosy.

Date: 2012-11-27 10:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whatho.livejournal.com
Oh god, your job. That's all I have. I HOPE YOU FIND BURIED TREASURE SOON. I really think that would help.

Date: 2012-12-02 09:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lolabobs.livejournal.com
Please send treasure map asap.

Date: 2012-12-02 09:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lolabobs.livejournal.com
Thank you x

Date: 2012-11-28 05:37 pm (UTC)
jekesta: Delenn hugging Londo for his terrible destiny. (Delenn and Londo)
From: [personal profile] jekesta
::hugs you loads::

Date: 2012-12-02 09:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lolabobs.livejournal.com
::clings::

Can I hide in your shed? I'll tidy it whilst I'm there.


As long as there are no spiders.

Date: 2012-12-02 10:32 pm (UTC)
jekesta: I hate outside (logan's run) (outside)
From: [personal profile] jekesta
Yes! My shed is massive. It's also really cold, but it has power so I could give you a heater. I quite often want to go and live in my shed myself, it has running water, and a fridge and a table and a wardrobe and shelves. But it's way too untidy to cope with. And sometimes it lets the rain in. And I couldn't guarantee the spider thing.

(Also if you showed up I would actually let you into my spare room. Because you'd die from cold in the shed and then I'd have to deal with that I'm not awful.)

(Genuinely, if you ever do want to run away for a weekend you can come and watch Riptide with me and drink wine. Or television/alcohol of any combination you prefer.)

Date: 2012-11-29 10:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kat-lair.livejournal.com
No seriously, please please will you come and do a guest lecture for me about working with sex offenders if my planned module on 'understanding sex offending' takes off? Getting someone who would be able to talk about the difficulties of this from the probation service view would be gold dust. We pay. I'll take you for dinner. You can sleep on my sofa.

In less selfish news: *hugs you lots*

Date: 2012-12-02 09:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lolabobs.livejournal.com
Good grief, anyone less skilled to deliver a lecture I can't imagine.

(but if you ever want to ask any questions, feel free)

:hugs:

Date: 2012-12-03 08:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kat-lair.livejournal.com
We could have it as a sort of Q&A thing where I'll 'interview' you... I'm going to see if I can persuade you slowly :D But thank you, yes definitely on the questions, I may very well get back to you on those over the next months if this module moves from an idea to actual planning <3

Profile

lolabobs: (Default)
lolabobs

October 2013

S M T W T F S
  1 2345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 25th, 2026 07:34 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios